Performance Video

I love to drive my car, but I can’t stand traffic. While I’m driving, I often listen to music loud enough for everyone to hear. The music is a Beat Loop track that I created with Logic Pro X software. The loop track was initially thirty seconds long. Therefore, I put three clips together so that the beginning of each loop started each clip. In the first scene I'm behind the car on the left where I am unable to pass either car ahead of me. In the second scene I'm behind the car in the right lane where I successfully maneuver around and get ahead of the vehicles in my way. In the third scene I'm smooth sailing with no traffic in my way. I definitely can and will produce a better video in the future. FMX 211 has helped me understand my artistic strengths and weaknesses. Click the link below to watch my iMovie video production.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Aeneas & Dido Essay

Grid Art Piece

Stop Motion Video